It’s likely you see or use our products every day. Our work is featured in many of the most recognized vehicles on the road today.
Our products have been in the cockpits of both the Apollo and Space Shuttle programs, in addition to many commercial, military and private aircraft all over the world.
Medical & Consumer
We work with some of the world’s most recognized names in the medical equipment and consumer electronics industries.
Download Our Brochure
Download a copy of our facilities and capabilities brochure
Solving Tough Problems for 60 Years
Providing precision back lighted components and display instrumentation to the automotive, aerospace, and consumer electronics industries for more than sixty years. No other organization in the world can match Thierica Display Products unique blend of creative problem solving with highly advanced and repeatable manufacturing systems, equipment, engineering services and products.
If we are unable to solve your problems and provide you with solutions utilizing our broad areas of expertise, it probably cannot be done.
Thierica Display Products uses cutting edge technology in multi-booth robotic paint systems, advanced laser technology, engineered masking solutions as well as state of the art electric injection molding machines for single and multi-shot applications which gives us a competitive advantage in our industry.
We can deliver components from prototype to production in both small or large programs with speed and accuracy unmatched by our competition all developed and designed to meet and exceed your expectations.
What Makes Us Different
- Advanced testing and quality control utilizing TSI6949 & NADCAP principles.
- Experienced and professional engineering staff.
- Ability to do small runs, large runs or any size runs.
- Known for tackling the tough jobs with creative solutions.
- State of the art facility & equipment utilizing the most advanced systems and technologies.
- Trusted by NASA, our products have landed on and returned from the moon as well as been a mainstay in space shuttle and aircraft cockpits.
- Privately owned and operated. We invest in our customers.